Marble Effect Watercolour

This outrageous example of marble effect watercolour combines a gloomy ambience as well as an inquisitive view of how this was actually created. As with most types of art, they can be either loved or hated, and in lots of cases some people have a completely contrasting opinion. The WirralArt team are 60% in favour of this watercolour, however the remaining 40% do appear to be unimpressed with the colours and general feel of the image. As with all Art we review, we do try to include all types for our readers to enjoy.